Committee of the Republic of Karakalpakstan on privatized caftan support and raising
Камалаов Зийуатдин Садатдинович
DISTRIBUTION FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES BETWEEN THE LEADERS COMMITTEE ON PROMOTION OF PRIVATIZED
ENTERPRISES AND DEVELOPMENT OF COMPETITION OF THE
Committee on Assistance to Privatized Enterprises and Development of
Competition of the
Chairman of the Committee is appointed by the decision of the Board of the
State Competition Committee of the
accordance with the tasks assigned, the Chairman of the Competition Committee
- carries out general management and bears personal responsibility for the fulfillment of tasks assigned to the Competition Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the exercise of its functions;
- approves regulations on departments and structural controls: processes related to privatization, increasing the efficiency of production activities of privatized enterprises, creating on this basis new jobs that ensure a steady increase in the incomes of the population by the management of state property;
The chairman directly supervises: the accounting department, the general
department, the personnel department, the legal department, the Karakalpak
department for coordination and control over the functioning of the securities
market, the lease center for state property, the administrative and economic
department, and the branch of the
are two deputy chairmen who are appointed by the order of the State Committee
for Assistance to Privatized Enterprises and Development of Competition of the
1. The deputies of the chairman regulate the work of the supervised departments, in their activities they are guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Constitution, the laws of the Republic of Karakalpakstan,
Resolutions of the Chambers of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan and of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Council of Ministers of Karakalpakstan, and other normative legal acts.
The deputy chairman (Kairaddinov AK) supervises five departments: the department for analysis and restructuring of economically insolvent enterprises, the department for bankruptcy, the department for the transfer of state assets to private ownership, the department for monitoring the fulfillment of investment obligations of state assets, the inventory department, accounting and effective management of state assets.
deputy chairman, in the absence of the chairman, performs his duties, organizes
and coordinates the activities of the staff of the Committee for Assistance to
Privatized Enterprises and Development of Competition of the
Deputy Chairman (Saparov A.Zh.) - supervises two divisions and two sectors: the department for monitoring and analyzing the activities of privatized enterprises, the department for promoting the activities of privatized enterprises, the development and implementation of "road maps" for restoring and improving the efficiency of privatized enterprises, the sector Coordination of the activities of state bodies on the issues of assistance to privatized enterprises, the main specialist in the organization of training entrepreneurs-ini project developers and business incubators.
Deputy chairmen should know the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Constitution, the laws of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, the decrees of the chambers of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Zhoargy Kenes of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Council of Ministers of Karakalpakstan, - legal acts of the relevant ministries and departments, regulations on the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on assistance to privatized enterprises and development of competition, other acts of legislation, decisions of the Board and the chairman of the committee.
II. OBLIGATIONS OF THE VICE-CHAIRPERSONS
- carry out direct management of departments, organize, direct and supervise the work of departments;
- Personally responsible for the performance of tasks and functions assigned to the departments;
- ensure observance of official and executive discipline;
- prepare proposals for improving the structure and activities of departments, regularly inform the Chairman of the Committee of important issues.
the fulfillment by the departments in the established terms of commissions and
tasks of the State Committee on Competition of the
III.RIGHTS OF THE VICE-CHAIRPERSONS
Vice-chairmen have the right:
- give instructions and instructions to employees of departments;
- to conduct operative meetings with employees of departments on monitoring the work plan and other assignments concerning divisions;
-participate in the selection, placement of personnel, retraining and upgrading the skills of employees in accordance with the approved schedule;
- on behalf of the chairman, consider complaints and applications of legal entities and individuals;
- organize work on the collection, compilation and presentation of information and information to the State Committee on Competition of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, other requested institutions.